Why can’t this verse be connected to followers of Jesus, assuming they later met a soul? Since the word followers is not present in the verse, on the off chance that regardless you need to apply it to devotees then
* Apply all Book of scriptures to Devotees or
* Sow me word “supporters” in the verse.
Get some information about the verse, attempt to safeguard your religion, I’m prepared to reply…
Does this Verse fit to Islamic Prophet S.A.W.A.W?
“Numerous things.. He might let you know all truth..”
There are numerous new things in Islam which are not in Christianity
“He might not talk from himself”
presently observe the Quran 53:3 “He doesn’t talk from Himself”
Book of scriptures talks about Prophet Muhammad S.A.W.A.W in Deuteronomy 18:18
“The Master said to me, ‘They have talked well. ‘I will raise up a prophet from among their comrades like you, and I will put My words in his mouth, and he should address them all that I charge him. It should come to fruition that whoever won’t listen to My words which he might talk in My name, I Myself will require it of him… ”
Christians assert its Jesus Christ yet fortunately, It doesn’t have any significant bearing to Jesus (PBUH). This is being talked by Moses (PBUH) and it is stating ‘like you’.
Presently as straightforward as ever, was Moses (PBUH) like Jesus (PBUH)?
The main comparability in them was that both were Jews yet there were numerous distinctions like
1. Moses was conceived normally and Jesus was conceived of a virgin.
2. Moses (PBUH) was hitched, Jesus (PBUH) was unmarried.
3. Moses (PBUH) passed on a characteristic demise where as Jesus (PBUH kicked the bucket unnaturally as indicated by both Muslims and Christians.
4. Moses (PBUH) won’t be raised alive while Jesus (PBUH) will be raised alive.
Be that as it may, Moses (PBUH) resembled Prophet Muhammad S.A.W. How?
1. Both were conceived actually.
2. Both were hitched.
3. Both left the world normally.
4. Both won’t be raised alive
Presently it evident that the Prophet of Deuteronomy 18:18 is nobody yet Prophet Muhammad S.A.W.
Does it apply superbly to Prophet Muhammad S.A.W.?
“I will put My words in his mouth”. This was a major issue amid His life that Quran is being composed without anyone else’s input or He is accepting disclosures yet there is no such thing in Jesus’ Life.
“He will let them know all that I summon him.”. This infers He will flawlessly instruct everything which is parallel to last disclosure to Prophet Muhammad S.A.W.A.W.
“This day I have Consummated for you your religion and finished My support upon you and have endorsed for you Islam as religion.”